Friday 14 December 2012

In Which I Begin a Blog... And a Journey

It was after much consideration that I finally decided to start blogging. For too long I had watched other book bloggers and wondered what it might be like on the other side. Now I will take the plunge, and see where God leads!

It's a common adage to say life is a journey: well, so is writing. And for me, this is just another step--into the wide, wide world, and into the other world of words. I am excited for this journey, and I hope if you're reading this blog you will stick around. You never have to agree with what I say or believe--just be open-minded enough to give it some thought.

So, here goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting! I ask only a few things: please do not post anything that disparages others or is offensive. No swearing or taking the Lord's name in vain, especially. Thank you, and be blessed!