Friday 12 July 2013

A Personal Note

The road of life is rarely smooth. Today I went to the hospital to get my heart checked out; I've been suffering from heart palpitations and chest pain for the last few days. Last night I hardly slept because I found it difficult to breathe.   

Thankfully, I found out that I simply have an irregular heart beat, but since I didn't know what it was it caused me to almost have a panic attack. The doctor and I both think I'm suffering from anxiety. I also have to get some other health-related tests done in the near future.

So, while my situation is hardly life-threatening, it was still terrifying. (Especially since I'm not a big fan of hospitals). I am a big believer in the power of prayer, and I would appreciate those of you who read my blog to keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Pray that God drowns me in His Peace, so that I might share my joy with you all far into the future! :) Also, please pray for the wonderful doctors and nurses who attended me--I hope God pours blessings into their lives!

Thanks and blessings,

Rebeka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting! I ask only a few things: please do not post anything that disparages others or is offensive. No swearing or taking the Lord's name in vain, especially. Thank you, and be blessed!